Our Marketing Strategy
The Jody Clegg Team Difference
We believe strongly that the right marketing strategy can be difference maker between "just a sale" and sale at a price and terms that our sellers are excited about. Our goal for each sale is always to get the absolute best terms for our client, and the right marketing plan helps us to accomplish just that. We determine the unique selling propositions of each individual property and used a tried-and-true listing process that consistently nets our sellers the best result, which is why we consistently have the highest Sale-to-List Price Percentage and lowest Average Days On Market amongst the top agents in the area.
Through our affiliation with national powerhouse Compass, we combine the experience and knowledge of a local team that lives in the community with the branding and marketing power of a national brokerage.
Below you can see just some of the ways we market our clients' homes. For a full copy of our step-by-step marketing plan, or if you'd like to discuss a potential move, just fill out the contact form toward the bottom of the page.
Let’s take a moment to talk about how we use both traditional and online strategies to promote your home to the largest group of qualified buyers.
- We use professional photography and shoot a video walkthrough. According to a recent report, 90 percent of homebuyers said they looked online to find the home they ended up purchasing. This is why having high-quality digital photos is an important part of the home selling process.
- We list your home on all the online portals. It’s important to get your home listed in as many places as possible, ensuring that a wide range of buyers see it. When we list your home on the local MLS it’s automatically syndicated to hundreds of websites; including Zillow, Realtor.com, Compass, Trulia, and more.
- We create a single property website. Our team creates a website dedicated to your listing and your listing alone. We include an image gallery and video; either a 3D tour, drone video, or video walkthrough. Then, we use paid and organic advertising to push traffic back to the website.
We pay to promote your property on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. When you list with us, you get access to our marketing services which include actively searching for buyers for your property using paid digital marketing channels.
- We write an appealing listing description. In addition to great photos, a well-written listing description that highlights the home features buyers love can give you a big boost in showings.
- We help you price your home to motivate buyers. Pricing a home correctly is both an art and a science, and finding that perfect price, one that will both sell quickly and put the most money in your pocket, is an important service we pride ourselves in providing.
- We leverage promotional signage & open houses. Even with all the online tools at their disposal, today’s buyers still want to see your home in person. We provide yard signs, property flyers, and an open house strategy that attracts the largest group of qualified buyers.
As always, if you have any questions about the home selling process, please call, text, or email us today!
Seller Video Resources
Which items will add value to your home and help with resale when the time comes to sell? The answer is: “The ones that future buyers also want and are willing to pay for.”View Resource
Would you like to know your home's estimated value? Our free market analysis service provides you with your property's current market value and suggested selling price!View Resource
Let’s take a moment to talk about how we use both traditional and online strategies to promote your home to the largest group of qualified buyers.View Resource
When you hire us to list your property we provide you a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which is a compilation of recent sales from your area.View Resource
Are you thinking about selling? If so, the video resources below cover many of the common questions that most people have during the home selling journey.View Resource